(1) It will take all of your energy and will to be able to walk again
(2) The works of many great poets have been placed on reserve.
(3) The Brooklyn Bridge was opened in 1883.
(4) Sparta and Athens were enemies during the Peloponnesian War
(5) Sharks and lampreys are not true fish because their skeletons are made of cartilage rather than bone.
(6) Joe, have you met your new boss?
(7) Sue’s parents tried living in the north, but they could not adapt to the cold.
(8) Mastering basic mathematics is an important goal for younger students.
(9) To seize a foreign embassy and its inhabitants is flagrant disregard for diplomatic neutrality.
(10) The Trojans’ rash decision to accept the wooden horse led to their destruction.